Wednesday, December 9, 2009

God the Provider

Ezekiel 47:8,9,12

8...When it empties into the Sea, the water there becomes fresh. 9 Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live.

12Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing."

God is a healing God and he also is a providing God. Fish, produce, and agricultural stuff in the bible was what we today call the Dollar Bill… or George Washington…

This river, which comes from the throne of God, not only heals but provides Money. So no kids money doesn’t grow on a trees but comes right out of the River. J

We as the Lords children just need to abide in him.

John15: 7-8

If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples.

Testimony

Just about 3 months ago I was planning to ask my girlfriend to marry me. As I was telling close friends and family this (she didn’t know) they started to tell me the realties of getting married. Bills, Insurance, Rent, Dates, Clothes, etc. And on top of that I needed to get an engagement ring. I started to second-guess the whole thing. Things got a little stressful, but I really felt like God wanted me to do this (the whole marriage thing). When God ask us to do things (or wants us to do things) doesn’t mean without him. So I gave it to the Holy Ghost, almost instantly a got together with a lady who laid out four rings and said I could pick any of them. (Really nice rings) PORVIDED… and it keeps coming… God is So Good.. Just taste it…and if you cant taste it.. Look around and see it… J

1 comment:

Lydia Paige Louise said...

i love that story...
it makes me so very happy...