Sunday, December 13, 2009

Freedom in The Islands...

Kona Hawaii

I got the opportunity to go with Pastor Dave Bryan and his wife Cheryl and her sister Juanita to the university of the nations, Kona, Hawaii. Pastor Dave was teaching a Spiritual Warfare and deliverance class there. I was apart of the team to pray for the students who felt like they needed some healing before giving it to the nations they were going to this next week.

One of the many amazing things that happened this last week was a observation I made about myself. I think that it might fit most of us. I have grew up in a lot of the revelation that was shared this week but after praying and talking with so many people who have never heard this teaching before. And actually the teaching goes against even what a lot of the student’s theology. I realized that I take for granted the revelation that I have been taught.

But a few quick testimonies the Lord really opened up discernment this week to me. At one point I was working on my computer when Pastor Dave was telling stories of Alistair Crowley and I started to feel very fearful, to the point my hand started shaking. Knowing that I wasn’t really scared(I had heard the stories before) I presented what I was feeling to Juanita and Dave. Later we found out that at that very time we had multiple people stricken with fear some even had bad dreams that night. They ended up in a prayer session and got Free. Thank you God for words of knowledge that set the captives Free.

One of my tops for the week was a young boy from Norway who for the past year had wavered on excepting Jesus, recognizing the cost, gave his heart to the Lord. He was led through for given man then God forgave him. It was a time of great rejoicing in heaven and on earth.

Another really cool thing was a lady on break (along with her one of her class leaders) came up to me and said during the session God had brought something to her remembrance about fear in her life. She then told me her story. As a kid she was locked into a refrigerator and almost died, and since then if she ever is in a situation where she feels trapped or is going to lose her breath she freezes and cant move until she feels safe again. Right then and there on here break I just did a little Sozo. I asked God to take her back to that memory and to show her where He was. She said he was the breath that was keeping her alive. And then I asked God to take her to the door where fear had come in and asked him to shut it. She then said she saw the refrigerator and it was shut and there was a chain around it and it was locked. She wasn’t inside. She received full healing and deliverance from Fear… PRAISE THE LORD…. HE IS AMAZING…

No comments: